Wednesday, June 9, 2010

progress...

A photo taken by my 6 year old nephew.

The floors, after having been rough sanded, but prior to fine sanding and stain.


You can see the Patch work above and below



The final floor in the entry. You can also see the color of stain we chose for the floor.

Up close and personal

DRUMROLL PLEASE.....

Our progress in the kitchen!

The very first stages.

I can fit in my sink!

The cork floor from kitchen into laundry room.

The cork floor is in and finished. The bottom cabinets are installed and the top ones are being built, though not attached to the wall. My sink is so large, I can actually fit in it (I tried!)!


This was about two weeks ago...




It's starting to come together! We are in the house! We are living here! It feels like home because the kitties are here. We are still very cramped and not wholly unpacked...

My kitchen appliances... in my living room.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I can not wait to see more, how cool that you have totally re-made this house (I bet the house is HAPPY).